4 Star Safari Lodge in Limpopo
Payment terms and conditions
Deposit: A deposit of 10% is required in order to confirm your reservation. The remainder to be paid in 2 instalments – 40% payable 45 days before arrival, final 50% to be received 7 days before arrival.
Method of payment: Bank transfer, credit card (Visa), or cash in ZAR (R).
Cancellation fee: A 10% administration fee of the full account will be levied on any cancellation after written confirmation of the booking. For cancellation within 30 days a 30% cancellation fee is applicable, with the full amount due for cancellation less than 7 days before arrival, or client is a no-show.
Swift code: NEDS ZAJJ
Branch Code: 193305,
Account number: 1933 186542
Account name: Mopane Bush Lodge
- Children under 12 years are not allowed to partake in activities at Mapungubwe. However guest can do self-drive in Mapungubwe National Park.
- Activities should be booked for when the reservation is made to ensure availability, whether using MBL guides or self-drive. Bookings on arrival are subject to availability.
- Maps and directions are available at reception if the self-drive option is selected.
- Refreshments are included on all of the activities.
2021 Pandemic Terms and Conditions – Full refunds permitted on new bookings based on any of the below scenarios:
- The Government in the guest’s country of origin imposes a travel ban and guests are unable to travel
- The South African Government imposes a travel ban and guests are unable to travel
- International flights are cancelled due to the government regulations or the COVID-19 pandemic and guests are unable to travel
- Guests are prevented from boarding a flight on account of health screening (written proof required)
- Guests have contracted COVID-19 prior to arrival OR while in-country and are unable to travel (positive test result copy required)
- If the property must close due to COVID-19 reasons and is unable to fulfil their obligation for clients’ travel
- Rates include all taxes, dinner, bed & breakfast, lunch and two activities per day on below table.
- Children between 2-12 years are charged half rate, children above 12 years are charged full adult rate.
- Drinks, laundry and gratuities are not included, but can be arranged at extra cost.
- Experience the magic of dinner in the boma seated around the fire under the brilliant southern night Skies.
- The spacious bedrooms are designed for a relaxed stay in luxurious comfort. There is a tea/coffee station, Nespresso machine and air-conditioning in every room.
- Wi-Fi is also available in each room, and in all public areas.